The highlight of what we do as a church is our weekly gathering that connects the entire family with the comforting message of the Bible! If you are new and want to see what we're all about, this is a great place to start:
- Every Sunday morning
- Includes portions of the service for children
- 10 a.m. at the Grand Hotel (look for our signs!)
- Sunday School for kids
- Bible Study for adults (often a topical study)
- 9 a.m. every Sunday before our worship service
Throughout the year, we have other weekly classes at our Ministry Center. You can get a feel for these Bible Studies below, and look for specifics on our Calendar or in our E-Letter! If you're not sure about meeting in a large group just yet, this a great chance to get to know us and get some questions answered!
Midweek Bible StudIES
- A study based on specific portions of the Bible
- Great for: fellowship and small-group study, getting you into your Bible and applying it to yourself.
- Look for our 4-6 week segments throughout the year!
For more on what's happening, whether it involves worship, Bible study, or fellowship, check out our Facebook feed: